I am CEO of Nylon, a leader in fashion, music and pop culture content for 18-to-29-year-old women with digital, influencer, e-comm, event and print assets. I have also successfully grown businesses at MTV, CollegeHumor, TV Guide Digital, Time Inc. and others (my LinkedIn profile). I'm fascinated by and passionate about media and technology. These are some of my thoughts about those industries. Contact me at: paul [at] paulgreenberg [dot] com.
- Distributors Are Smart To Become Content Producers
- Interview On Fox Business: Discussion Of Twitter And Facebook [VIDEO]
- Riding Above The Platforms
- The Economics Of Trust
- Interview on Fox Business: Sony Hacking People Releasing Stolen Emails? [VIDEO]
- Millennials Are Important, But Watch Out For Gen Z
- Media Companies Have To Expand Beyond Native Ads And Sell Programmatic
- In Defense of the Mobile Web
- Interview on Fox Business: YouTube Releasing New Music Service [VIDEO]
- What’s Your Artificial Intelligence Strategy?