I am CEO of Nylon, a leader in pop culture, music and fashion content, influencer management, events and e-commerce for 18-to-29-year-old females. I have also successfully grown businesses at MTV, CollegeHumor, TV Guide Digital, Time Inc. and others (my LinkedIn profile). I'm fascinated by and passionate about media and technology. These are some of my thoughts about those industries. Contact me at: paul [at] paulgreenberg [dot] com.
- Interview on Fox Business: Sony Hacking People Releasing Stolen Emails? [VIDEO]
- The Economics Of Trust
- Millennials Are Important, But Watch Out For Gen Z
- Media Companies Have To Expand Beyond Native Ads And Sell Programmatic
- In Defense of the Mobile Web
- Interview on Fox Business: YouTube Releasing New Music Service [VIDEO]
- What’s Your Artificial Intelligence Strategy?
- How To Build A Competitive Advantage in the New Video World
- Interview on Fox Business: The Slow Video Blame Game [VIDEO]
- The Internet Of Things: Humans Can Defeat Any System That Humans Can Devise