I am a 3-time CEO and President. Most recently I was President and COO of Meet Cute, where we used generative AI to to create videos, cutting down production time by 85%. I also founded and served as CEO of Butter Works, a digital video firm that used predictive AI to help Fortune 100 firms determine which social videos would be most successful. My experience also includes time as CEO of CollegeHumor, where we grew traffic by billions of views to make the company the #7 YouTube channel while tripling revenue. Additionally, as CEO of Nylon, I oversaw the growth of revenue by 150% and digital audience 15x year-over-year.
I was also EVP/GM at A+E Networks, where we oversaw the creation of the #1 show on Facebook (50 million views/episode), the #2 show on Snapchat (80 million views), multiple hit shows on YouTube (70 million views), and many successful branded content advertising campaigns. Simultaneously, I ran FYI, one of A+E’s cable networks.
Earlier, I was President, Digital at Time Inc, and was named one of The Hollywood Reporter’s “Top 50 Digital Power” executives while serving as Executive Vice President and General Manager of TV Guide Digital. Previously, I was Vice President, Business Operations at MTV Networks’ MTV.com. I began my career as a sports announcer at 1010 WINS in NYC. (my LinkedIn profile). Pronouns: He/him.
Contact me at: paul [at] paulgreenberg [dot] com.
- AI Should Augment Your Team, Not Replace Them
- Content Creation In The Time Of Corona
- Battling Depression from the C-Suite
- My Struggle With Depression
- When You’re Finished Changing, You’re Finished
- Three Essential Ways To Manage People Through Change
- Three Critical Changes Businesses Need To Manage
- Suit The Content To The Platform And The Platform To The Content
- All Business Is Personal
- How Media Companies Can Win At Dark Social