I'm an experienced video, content, and technology leader, a three-time CEO, President, and General Manager. I'm President and COO of Meet Cute, a top rom-com entertainment brand. Previously, I was CEO of Butter Works, a full-service digital video firm, providing video strategy, AI-driven data analysis, full creative and production services, and distribution.
Prior, as EVP/GM at A+E Networks, I oversaw the creation of the #1 show on Facebook, the #2 show on Snapchat, multiple hit shows on YouTube, and many successful branded content advertising campaigns, while growing A+E’s digital video audience by hundreds of millions of views. I also ran FYI, one of A+E’s cable networks. As CEO of CollegeHumor, we grew traffic by billions of views to make the company the #7 YouTube channel while tripling revenue, and as CEO of Nylon, we grew revenue 150% and digital audience 15x year-over-year.
Over my career, I was also President, Digital, of Time Inc.’s lifestyle brands; President of SFX; EVP/GM of TV Guide Digital; and Vice President of Business Operations at MTV.com. I began my career as a sports announcer on 1010 WINS in NYC (my LinkedIn profile). Pronouns: He/him/his.
Contact me at: paul [at] paulgreenberg [dot] com.
- Content Creation In The Time Of Corona
- Battling Depression from the C-Suite
- My Struggle With Depression
- When You’re Finished Changing, You’re Finished
- Three Essential Ways To Manage People Through Change
- Three Critical Changes Businesses Need To Manage
- Suit The Content To The Platform And The Platform To The Content
- All Business Is Personal
- How Media Companies Can Win At Dark Social
- Our Answer To Ad Blockers